To be a recognised leader in the provision of aged and dementia care, enabling residents and their families to make preferred lifestyle choices as they age.
Delivery of differentiated, quality, personalised services in a caring and contemporary environment.
The NoosaCare philosophy is to care for the residents of the community with encouragement, kindness and compassion.
To uphold their dignity, privacy and comfort while conducting the administration and provision of services in the highest professional manner.
Our Core Values
- We place our residents and their families at the forefront of all we do.
- We believe Aged Care does not mean “institutional care”.
- Our market leading services are delivered in a commercially viable and sustainable manner at all times.
- Our brand and regulatory reputation matters and will be managed and protected at all times.
- Our dementia care services are recognised as a centre of excellence for best practice and resident care.
- Our staff are our most valuable asset and fundamental to our continued success.
- We value the ability to be strongly independent and provide a unique and personal alternative.
- We will be known as a “safe and happy place” to work and an employer of choice.
Things We Care About
Provide superior aged and dementia care services to enhance quality of life.
Deliver the highest quality boutique services and build demand for such services in a competitive environment.
Maintain and develop our capital assets to ensure modern, contemporary living environments.
Optimise resources for the benefit of residents, staff and the community today and in the future through a culture of continuous improvement
and sound management practices.
Build and maintain a relationship with an actively engaged community that shares our values and understands the importance of fair access to high quality aged and dementia care services.